The Toyota GR Yaris is an exciting homologation hot hatch that boasts impressive acceleration, superbly communicative handling, and the world’s most potent production three-cylinder engine at the time of the car’s launch. This well-presented example features the sought-after Circuit Pack and would make a fantastic all-season daily driver or entertaining country road plaything for any enthusiast.
- An acclaimed hot hatch hero, equipped with the desirable Circuit Pack and low mileage from new.
- It is powered by a turbocharged 1.6-liter inline-three, delivering 261bhp and 266lb-ft of torque to all four wheels through an involving six-speed manual transmission with front and rear limited-slip differentials.
- This GR Yaris has covered just 8,248 kilometers from the new and is now offered for sale in Sweden by the motor trade.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- The car is finished in Super White with a gloss black rear spoiler and wing mirrors and a carbon-fiber roof.
- The cabin is trimmed in black leather and Ultrasuede, punctuated by red stitching and GR-embroidered headrests.
- Specified with the Circuit Pack, this example features 18-inch forged alloy wheels with Michelin tires, red brake calipers, front and rear limited-slip differentials, and sports suspension.
- Factory-fitted equipment also includes a reversing camera, a heated multifunction steering wheel, heated front seats, cruise control, lane-departure warning, dual-zone climate control, electrically folding wing mirrors, and a touchscreen infotainment system and smartphone connectivity.
- The paintwork is in excellent condition, save for some small stone chips on the front end. Its finish is well documented in the photo gallery.
- Likewise, the cabin is in great shape, showing only slight signs of use in line with the low mileage, and no significant wear.
- The seller is not aware of any mechanical or electrical faults.